>> The members that represent power companies say other customers have
> to pay
>> more because of you.
>> They flat don't want you on line.

> I don't understand that argument at all. By reducing the Peak Load, I
> should be saving ALL the customers money.
>>

> Motie

if power company has to pay you full retail price, they in fact are
buying electricity above the natural cost (e.g. avoided cost). or lets
put it this way, government makes them subsidisie your operations in a
name of environmental solutions. As it is a commercial operation
that must do the subsidising, then they want to recover their
expense somewhere -- in this case by rising prices to customers.

thinking further -- there is nothing wrong of rising the final price
of energy, it should reflect the cost of sustainable and environmental
production. those costs should also make customers save more energy
thus helping the environment as well...

pepu2:)

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.