Check out BCS -- they used to have a diesel model. Kubota's are great little
tractors, but they don't
fit the niche that two-wheeled garden tractors do -- too big and clumsy to till
between the rows,
etc.
http://www.bcs-america.com
  If they don't have a current diesel model, they have a dealer who specializes
in diesel conversions.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 05:58:36PM -0000, gawchicken2001 wrote:
>  You can always use those small diesel powered tractors like Kubota,
> and I believe there about a dozen others with a tiller on the back. I
> have used one for over ten years and they work great. gaw--
>
> - In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Greg and April" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Sorry no I don't. I have been looking around my self. If you hear
> of one,
> > could you let me know?
> >
> > Greg H.

Harmon Seaver