  From: steve spence
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Re: fish fat

  I was thinking of tilapia type farming where fish are fed on effluent, not
  other fish...... a biological filter system, where fish are one of the
  byproducts.

  Steve Spence
  Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
  http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

  Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
  Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
  http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/humanpower.htm