I routinely get 0.87 to 0.88 for biodiesel from WVO.  0.89 is probably
ok if the wash left a very clear liquid.  You should be able to read
text when looking through 20 cm of BD at room temperature or even
slightly below.  If there is any cloudiness you may have left over water
in the mix.

Manuel Simoes wrote:

>        I made some biodiesel from WVO, after the first wash with water
>
> and acetic acid i found a biodiesel with ph=7, and very limpid, but
> the
> density is 0.89 diferent of common diesel (0.84-0.85), is this density
>
> correct ???
>
> Cumprimentos.
> Manuel Sim›es
>

> AUTO-VILA, Reciclagem de Res’duos Industriais SA
> Sede:      Urb. do Polo Tecnol—gico de Lisboa, Lt. 1 - S 201/2 -
> 1600-546
> Lisboa
> Tel.: +351 21 7110600      Fax: +351 21 7110619

                         [Click Here!]

> Please do NOT send "unsubscribe" messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.