Hello Everybody

Now that I understand the problem with gasohol.  I need to ask another
question.  If you mix one part anhydrous alcohol with one part gasoline
to create a E50 fuel.  Will it suck moisture out of the air like
anhydrous alcohol will. If not then how high a alcohol content can you
go before it starts pulling moisture out of the air. I have never
invisioned running my vechiles on E100.  But more of a E30 to E50 at the
highest kind of fuel. I'm just not to wild about the idea of keeping my
fuel in air tight tanks.  But that is possible if it has to be.

Thanks for all the replys
George

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.