>Where did you get this report?
>I could not open the site: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
>Can you open and post the details?
>Thanks

You only used half the url. It gets broken in half in email
transmission. Copy and paste into a text document and stick it back
together again into one line, then paste that into your browser.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020415/sc_nm/environment_frogs_dc_1

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Osaka, Japan