>Keith:
>
>Am a very active lurker in the list and I just surfaced to thank you for
>your efforts.
>
>The saga of oil is fascinating and sordid. Please keep them coming.
>
>Thanks once again:
>
>__ramjee, who would make [EMAIL PROTECTED] one of these days. :-)

Hi Ramjee

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying them - I was beginning to wonder. :-)

Next one on it's way.

Sordid, yeah. Not much has changed, eh? From the disgraceful story of
leaded gas:

http://www.thenation.com/issue/000320/0320kitman.shtml
The Secret History of Lead

- to this:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2002/04
/17/MN162760.DTL
2 oil giants deceived public on MTBE's hazards, jury finds
April 17, 2002

Are we going to be saying this about Big Biodiesel in a few years' time?

Best

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.