Hi All Ð WeÕll be on the road to GibsonÕs, British Columbia (of MollyÕs
Reach, ÒBeachcombersÓ fame) to do a  one-day workshop on SVO and biodiesel,
including a rapid conversion of a Golf to SVO (It now takes us about 6
hours). Back Sunday.

VEG-ThermÕs (12V inline heater we devised for SVO and biodiesel heating) are
now ready to ship again, still only $49!

We have also added a new transfer pump, with Viton seals  and an impeller
that resists swelling from higher temperatures and oil Ð pictures next week
Ð complete with hoses, 110V, compact (12V available) $169 - also have some
new filter cones and racks weÕre trying out that look to be very good for
filtering oil Ð inexpensive, and take it down to well below 10 microns. More
on that later. The pump and filters work well together.

I have also posted some pictures of my Mercedes 300TD with our SVO
conversion.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Edward Beggs