Here's a suggestion for downloading the file.

This will bypass starting up the browser plugin, and save the file directly
to disk.

If you bring up the library page on the Journey to Forever site
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/. In IE, right click on the file
"continuousalcohol.PDF" on the library page, where a menu will pop up. Click
on "Save Target As..." in the menu. Choose where you want to save the file,
and click the Save button.

In Netscape, right click on the file, a menu will pop up. Click on "Save Link
As..." in the menu. Choose where you want to save the file, and click the
Save button.

Hope this helps.

-Chris

kirk wrote:

> Locks up my browser. Have to bring up Windows taskmaster and terminate
> acrobat reader before I can close window or do anything else
> Kirk

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.