--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "John Blackmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've got a carbureted 86 Ford E-150 v6 and I'm looking into what I
could do
> to help its emissions (this is in California)  Would a significant
> proportion of ethanol as an oxygenate present a problem for the
carburetor,
> since the air/fuel mixture would have to change?  That would clean
up the
> emissions, right?
>
> John

 If you are currently using straight gasoline, you can easily add 10%
Ethanol without any changes whatever. There are a few less BTUs per
gallon, but with the extra oxygen burning the gasoline more
efficiently, you won't notice any change in power, and possibly a
small boost in mileage. Emissions should be cleaner.

Motie

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.