Yes,
I might be interested too
raw

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 11:29 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Fw: Search for Biodiesel Technology partner

>Greetings everyone,
>
>I am looking for some help in selecting a partner to assist in
>building a biodiesel plant in Asia. Would like to get the latest
>technology i.e. using grease trap waste to be converted to useable
>biodiesel without  residual waste water etc. I know there will be
>some residual useable by product such as glycerin and fertilizer.
>
>Can anyone recomend who I can turn to for a cost effective yet
>technological advanced plant set up. I have gotten a couple of
>leads: Pacific Biodiesel Inc in Hawaii and an European company BDI -
>BioDiesel International based in Germany.
>
>Are there any others whom I can turn to?
>

>Thanks.
>Edmund Lo
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Edmund

See: Biodiesel technology
http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_supply.html#tech

I think ENERGEA or E-I-A Warenhandels may be what you're looking for,
full details at that url. You might also talk to Russ Teall at
Biodiesel Industries in the US, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best wishes

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.