On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 04:46:06PM -0700, Rik wrote:
> I think you have the wrong motor, too high rpm.....you would have to use
> gear reduction....try these people...
> http://www.chinadiesel.com/

    Don't know why you say the VW diesels are too high rpm. They've got more
than enough power at 1800 rpm to give you 10-15kw. Perfect for that, in
fact. Or 20kw.
    I wouldn't buy anything from chinadiesel on a bet, I've seen an awful lot of
complaints from people who bought their gensets back during the Y2K thing, and
frankly, the vast majority of the tools and other hardware I see imported from
the PRC seems pretty crude. No real quality control apparantly.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix

Buy Stock for $4