Use a simple diesel genset a 4500w uses 4 gallons a day, pump all the
heat to the basement, keep the hot water tank over 100, 75 on second
floor and @ 60-65 on the third floor, enough excess power to keep
three of your neighbors happs too, eh? Hope one has a hot tub, I hate
using raw veg oil with out recycling it first, at least run it
through a hot tub for a couple weeks, invite the Budwieser twins over
what you can do, mix the VO with the 9% ethanol and instead of
feeding injection pump back to the tank, have a premixed and warmed
tank for the start of the biodiesel process, eh

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Would the problem become easier if you put the burner outside the
house?
> Perhaps use a Babington burner to heat water for a tank vented to
atmosphere,
> heat exchanger to draw heat from the tank, secondary loop of the
exchanger
> tapped into the boiler of the house furnace.   Alternatively, a
fan/coil
> unit.
>
> Glenn

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,