I ca«t be too sure on my answer, but wouldn«t it bee too dense?
First of all, it wouldn«t be a transesterification, as the
transesterification implies:
ROH + R«COOR«« --> R««OH + R«COOR
i.e., switching the carbon chains between an ester and an alcohol.

You«d be esterifying the glycerin:
C3H5(OH)3 + RCOOH --> C3H5(OCOR)3 + H2O

Thus forming a triglicerid, the main constituent of vegetable oils, only
that in vegetable oils the fatty acid chains have 14, 16, 18, 20, (etc)
carbons, plus insaturations.

Acetic acid cas only 2 carbons, and would yield:
C3H5(OCOCH3)3 (triacetato de glicerilo, in spanish)

I suppose this substance would have properties similar to oils in some
aspects, but it lacks double bonds, so it would probably be solid. The fatty
acid chains extend in a linear pattern, evidently in zig-zag, due to the
tetrahedic bonds, so these molecules fit weel into one another. The double
bonds in oils make the carbon chains "crooked", so molecules have a harder
time "regrouping" into an ordered consistency (solid state). Therefore, more
insaturations usually make it more difficult for the molecules to pack. So,
the bottom line is: more insaturations reduce the fusion point of greases &
oils.
No saturations:   /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\COOH

The structure you propose:

CH2/\/\
CH/\/\
CH2/\/\

Seems to me would solid or of difficult flow. (I«m not an expert in this).

Anyway, don«t let these words bring down your morale. I«m not an expert, as
I«ve said, and it would be good to try this out to see what the results are.

All the best,

Christian