http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/humanpower.htm
From: "Energy Services" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 12:09 PM
Subject: [biofuel] Re: [renewable-energy] to Laughing Max

> Ernie,
>
> Thank you for your two cents worth of sage advice,
>
> as it turns out, Steve and I have had some conversation on the matter.
Please consider the following points:

> 1:  I apologized to Steve for any reference to him as being a "GOOF" and
certainly extend that apology to any of you that took offense. In actuality,
I never did specifically refer to Steve as a goofball.

> 2:  The goofball comment was directed at the author of the editorial
comments that Steve emailed to everyone, while I found it hard to believe
that Steve wrote such nonsense, there was no reference as to who did and no
comments made by Steve. It had the appearance that this was from Steve...
and was way below his intelligence level.

> 3:  In our correspondence, it comes out that he found the article from
someone he thought was intelligent and who he could trust and passed it on
to all of us without really reading the material... he even went so far as
to say he did not (say) some of the stuff that WAS said. I think he finally
read it through and had one of those defining moments...

> 4:  The fact that Steve DID NOT write the material and DOES NOT endorse it
makes a lot more sense and Steve agrees he should be a lot more careful in
forwarding material in the future. If I had not been "offensive" it may
never have dawned on Steve that he was making these kinds of errors. Worse,
some of you, knowing Steve is a very smart advocate of AE/RE/EE might
somehow believe the material or repeat the material... the snowball effect
of STUPID could be devastating!

> Having said all of that, I will re state my position... such drivel as
that material is GOOFBALL and the person that wrote it is a prize winning
GOOF!  and I don't give a ratz a$$ if that is making fun of people or not.
It is true and I could just as easily use much stronger language... we have
no place in AE/RE/EE for STUPID, we don't have the time and we can not
afford the cost of alienating the public, who generally already looks at us
as strange (to say the least) because of the press the lunatic fringe gets.
Making stupid comments about earthquakes being caused by pumping oil or that
burring alcohol produces no emissions...... does NOT help the cause!

> I know I come across to a lot of you as a loud mouth jerk... will perhaps
I am, but if you follow what I am loud mouthed about, you may see a certain
pattern... I deeply dislike radical extremists (on either side of the
political spectrum), hucksters and dimbulbs who think they know everything
and know NOTHING. It is false to say that we need to be extreme to
counteract the "Big Oil" side.... this only creates chaos and the general
public turns away.... especially when we seek to force our will through
legislation that mandates they do what WE feel is right.

> Mike (the loud mouthed jerk)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
biofuel@egroups.com ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 7:17 AM
>   Subject: Re: [renewable-energy] to Laughing Max
>

>   Max,
>
>   I think you should avoid making fun of people that clearly know a lot
more than you do.  It makes you look bad.  /Ernie Rogers

>     > Yeah, good ole Steve Spence has some good stuff occasionally, but he
is a
>     > bit off the wall... I am still giggling over the blue flame is clean
and
>     the
>     > yellow flame is dirty... not to mention that there is NO pollution
when
>     your
>     > burn alcohol... And the bald face BS about earthquakes being caused
by
>     > pumping out oil.... AHEHEHEHEH!
>     >
>     > I rest my case that the AE goof balls need to be a bit less goofy
and a
>     bit
>     > more practical... else nobody will listen, unless they are tuning in
>     > "comic relief"
>     >
>     > Laughing Max
>     >

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/
>
> Please do NOT send &quot;unsubscribe&quot; messages to the list address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.