Hello Gang;
The man with all the answers for this may be found at The Essential Oil Company
in Portland, Oregon, USA.  Contact Robert there: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
800.729.5912 Phone / 503.872.8767 FAX.. Robert has traveled the world and has
extensive knowledge on this and other essential oil matters.
Regards,
Terry D. Wilhelm / The Revenoor Co, INC. / "Serving the World With Stills"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  bagong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello,

1.
I live in Indonesia, but frankly I never been seen how the process to extract
the oil from palm fruit.
The island which a lot of palm tree farm and palm oil factory is in another
island, while I never been there.
I heard they crushed the palm fruit and boiled with a lot of water and then
separate the oil, so the they got a high rendement ( it's correct... ??)
Then now about Jatropha curcas, so far I knew is just by pressing (extruder)
method to get the oil, which it a lot of oil remaining in the waste oil cake.
Have you been hear about how to take the Jatropha oil with better method for
higher rendement,
may be as palm oil extraction method as above or so ?.
Palm oil is demanded, it has a good export value, while Jatropha not demanded,
but it could growth well everywhere in tropical arid land just by rainfed.

2.
From your website, I read, some big fuel company sold the fossil Diesel fuel
mixed with a bit of Biodiesel, means at least it few thousand litres of
Biodiesel a day needed.
How they produce the Biodiesel in big amount, just by TransEsterification
method or may be with hydrocracking method as people did to the heavy fossil
fuel ?.
Actually it possible or not to shorten the SVO molecular bond by cracking
method ?.

Thanks a lot for your attention in advance
Many regards
Effendi S.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Please do NOT send &quot;unsubscribe&quot; messages to the list address.

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM