Harmon wrote:
>    It's just such a lift to be surrounded for hours and hours by like minded
> people learning and sharing. My wife and both were just blown away. And more
> energy than just electric and biofuels too

 So true Harmon!  PRICE:  $8 each Adult 1 Day Pass, $20 each Adult 3 Day Pass,
 Jr. & Sr. $5 each 1 Day Pass,  $12 each 3 Day Pass  -OR-
 if one would like a free pass for the day a two hour donation of your time
 -- this year some were repairing a few entrance roads due to intermittent
 heavy rains and redirection of traffic thru the hay field parking area.

 Ah act of God or Mother Nature (electrical storm?) took out the
 electric grid saturday so they utilized two $50k fuel cells while
 Will Steger, explorer, spoke as well as the the follow up
 Wisconsin Governor candidates seminar using the public address system.

 They had alternative vehicles on display including Hybrids e.g. Honda Civic
HEV.
 BioDiesel was represented by a VW van and pkup (vw fatmobile) with very
interesting
 speakers demonstrating the WVO BD process AND two tank filtered WVO/diesel
fuel.

 "Upcoming Oil Crisis" seminar was interesting along with so MANY others
 and TOTALLY agree with the Seaver's enthusiasm.

 I'm still adjusting from the
 "Renewable Energy & Sustainable Living Fair"  Custer, WI  USA  presented by
 the Midwest Renewable Energy Association
 http://www.the-mrea.org

 About the MREA
 Q: What is the Midwest Renewable Energy Association?
 A: Founded in 1990, the Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA)
 is a network for sharing ideas, resources, and information with individuals,
 businesses, and communities to promote a sustainable future through
 renewable energy and energy efficiency. In 1996 MREA became a chapter
 of the American Solar Energy Society.

 Q: What is the organizational status of MREA?