Hey everyone...
I«m trying out my BD today, but I«m still one prefilter short.

Does anyone know if an ordinary gasoline in line filter fill be OK (gasoline &
diesel have different viscosities & molecule size, so I don«t know if this
might represent some trouble). A combined water trap & filter for diesel costs
way too much, and anyway the car I«m planning to try the BD on has its own
diesel filter.

Is there anyone who thinks unsing the gasoline filter as a diesel prefilter
will bring any problems?

Thanks,

(Please, I need an urgent answer... I«m leaving in 3 hours)

Christian

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM