Shane wrote:

>the organisation I work for in southern Africa has submitted
>proposals to our local industrial development corporation.
>  We've got access to extremely  good vegetable oil and ethanol
>  resources......
>  Have talked to suppliers of the plant and initial project
>  pegged for production of 200 million litres fuel.

I'm intrigued by your plan to use ethanol in a large-scale biodiesel
production system. Have you actually evaluated the ability of the
plant to use and recover ethanol dependably? As you probably know,
ethanol-based biodiesel poses some thorny process problems that
would tend to eat into profitability.

Please give us more details -- this sounds interesting.  -K

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Pp91HA/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM