Dear Richard McPherson,

You know I was working 15 years in Africa on renewable energies. Now I am an
independant consultant in Germany.

In Zimbabwe you find already a lot of Jatropha plants, mostly in the region
near Mozambique, which are used to fence gardens and fields against animals
(live fences). The seeds of this plant contain an non edible oil, which is a
good fuel (we suggest to adapt the engines to the SVO, not the oil to the
engines) and serves also for income generation (the women produce a good soap
with it).

There are activities in Matoko and  Binga area.

Also the Zimbabwean government designed a Jatropha project and submitted it to
UNESCO. It was put into the prioruity list to be realized within the next 5
years. But nothing happened afterwards.

See more details at:  http://www.Jatropha.org

Regards

Reinhard Henning

--
bagani GbR, Reinhard Henning, Rothkreuz 11, D-88138 Weissensberg, Germany
Tel: ++49 8389 984129, Fax: 984128, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
internet: www.bagani.de

Free $5 Love Reading
Risk Free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Pp91HA/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM