Todd,

Why don't you stop putting words in my mouth, and start *reading* a
little more carefully? Let me rephrase the main point if that will help:
vigilante justice is no justice. The gov't is responsible for dispensing
justice, and it is a travesty when it fails to do so. But if people
acting outside legal authority take it upon themselves to seek vengeance
when the gov't fails to fulfill it's responsibility, the result isn't
justice, but simply greater injustice. (And to point that out is not to
support or offer any sort of defense for trespassers. Trespassers are
violating the landowner's property rights, and that is no small matter.
Neither is it a defense for recreational use of offroad vehicles.)

-- Christopher Witmer

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/FGYolB/TM