Dear Keith,

IĞm just writing to let you know I was given the job in the U.S., at
"Environmental Engineering & Technology", so if the US Consulate grants me
the H-1b visa, IĞll be able to go and live over there in Virginia in a
couple of months, after the firm (and itĞs law office) has completed all the
paperwork.

IĞm a bit off track with the biofuels list, though IĞm still receiving it at
home. IĞve had little time to go through it, though, given IĞve been
arranging the job issue (I travelled to the US for the interview last
weekend) and with my graduation and everything.

I plant to keep in touch from time to time, as I have come to consider all
you guys as very good friends. Anyway, IĞm not sure if IĞll be able to
continue as an "active member", though IĞll check in from time to time.
Special thanks to all of you, but specially to Keith, Todd, Steve, Dana,
Ken, Craig and those who helped me with "my first steps" in the biodiesel
field.

Thanks for your constant support, and keep up the work.... the biofuels list
and the journey to forever page are two things you should really be proud
of, and I wish you the best of luck in those projects, as your effort has
enlightened and continues to enlighten the path of those who seek to deepen
their knowledge in this promising field. Your role as a mentor and leader I
value much, and I sincerely wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Christian Lenoir
Buenos Aires, Argentina
member since mid 2001