So it was clear after cooling at 38 F for
8 hr?

How cloudy was it before?

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Pech [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:06 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [biofuel] Re: Speedier BioD Washing

After waiting forever for BioD to separate during washing, I tried a trick
that was identified for separating ethanol - Cooling / freezing it. The
freezing attempt failed. After moving the sample to the refrigerator (about
38 degrees F) - it appeared to work! I left it in overnight - about 8 hours.

I have no idea why it worked, but the separation appears to be "clean" and
very effective.

Comments?

Craig

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now