The fact is that there are zero federal taxes on biodiesel or
ethanol (or hydrogen) in the US. If indeed there are *state* taxes on
biodiesel, as some have said, I think they should tell us exactly what
they are, and for which states. If they exiest, how many cents per
gallon please?
   I wouldn't doubt at all that the people in  -- MA? -- who were
recently reported as being charged with not paying their fuel tax are
being conned by an overzealous fascist idiot, as it is certain at this
point they he lied to them about having to pay federal penalties.

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM