From: "Harmon Seaver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 8:17 AM
Subject: [biofuel] Re: Pro-privacy, pro-environment senator dies in crash

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/Midwest/10/26/wellstone.investigation/index.html

>  Ulman said a radio call was made from the plane -- carrying the
Wellstones,
> three campaign aides and two pilots -- when it was 7 miles from the
airport,
> announcing its approach. Everything appeared normal, and the pilot
activated the
> runway lights, which is the usual procedure, he said.
>
> When the pilot didn't call regional air traffic controllers in Duluth
after
> landing, which is the normal procedure, Ulman went up in an airplane to
see if
> he could find the plane. He detected blue smoke about 2 miles southeast of
the
> airport, off the usual approach path.
>
> "I flew down to it, saw the tail of the airplane. I saw the main body
section on
> fire," he said.
>
> At the time of the crash, visibility was about 2 miles, with snow showers
and a
> cloud ceiling of about 700 feet, he said. Once planes descend to land at
> Eveleth, they cannot be tracked by radar because the nearest radar station
is at
> Duluth, 45 miles away, he said.
>
> Also see:
>
>  http://news.com.com/2100-1023-963440.html?tag=fd_top
>
> --
> Harmon Seaver
> CyberShamanix
> http://www.cybershamanix.com
>
> "War is just a racket ... something that is not what it seems to the
> majority of people. Only a small group knows what its about. It is
> conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the
> masses."  --- Major General Smedley Butler, 1933
>
> "Our overriding purpose, from the beginning through to the present
> day, has been world domination - that is, to build and maintain the
> capacity to coerce everybody else on the planet: nonviolently, if
> possible, and violently, if necessary. But the purpose of US foreign
> policy of domination is not just to make the rest of the world jump
> through hoops; the purpose is to faciliate our exploitation of
> resources."
> - Ramsey Clark, former US Attorney General
> http://www.thesunmagazine.org/bully.html

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/FGYolB/TM