--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Motie, if you don't mind, this is total BS. >
> Er, Motie, you were joking, right?
>
> Please, no more Mr Bailey, nor Messrs Avery, Lomborg, etc.
>
> Best
>
> Keith

 Keith and all,
 My sincere apologies! It wasn't meant to be a joke, just thought
provoking. I confess I didn't research it. It came in my email, and I
passed it on without knowing it's History, or researching it.
To be honest, I am embarrassed, particularly after my recent tirades
against those who pass on debunked 'studies'.
 I do now have a better understanding as to how it can happen.

Feeling Humble,
Motie