I apolgize if I came across as an attack to call it junk.
I called it that since my assumption was that if it was sewered.. it was
junk.

I just am wondering what most people would do.
I like a decentralized fuel system, but not with many people just dumping
waste.
It would defeat the purpose.   A few people might be ok to dump
some of that stuff.  But a whole lot would be bad.

If one or two guys just dumps vegetable oil down their street sewer, it
could be small enough of a problem,
but if everyone in town did it at the same time.. it would be a mess.
A little nitrogen in the water. manageable..      alot.. bad.   algae plumes
and dead zones.. etc.

I understand that it can be ok.. but most people arent dumping a barrel full
of drain cleaner down..

It would get worse if even more people did it in the same area.

I was just wondering.  what the wastes were and what people did with it.  I
was hoping that some people or companies actually wanted some of the wastes.

ie: i had heard that you might be able to sell your glycerin to
companies..etc.

Message: 21