   Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:52:53 -0500
   From: "Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Jingoism

Great isn't it?
My father sent me a scan of a newspaper article about a man and his son
that were asked to leave a shopping mall, and later arrested because
they wore shirts that had the slogan "Don't invade Iraq"
They were not even protesting.
I watched a news conference with Bush tonight. Apparently Saddham
Hussein is a direct threat to the US people. Hey, news to me...

---
Martin Klingensmith
nnytech.net
infoarchive.net