Hemp Continued!!!!
Hemp is a great multi-use crop. It produces 4x the
amount of paper fiber per acre compared to trees. It
is great for protein and essential fatty acids, and
thousands of industrial, sustainable uses. Kentucky
used to have the most roductive hemp strain in the
world. It also has a great application for crop
rotation, since it does not drain the soil of
nutrients and rarely requires fertilizer.

Anyway, it in't great solely for biodiesel use, but is
very good for biodiesel when used for multiple
reasons. At my university, I actually put together a
Powerpoint presentation arguing for the legalization
of industrial hemp. It was fun to work on. Let me know
if you want it forwarded.

Brian

http://taxes.yahoo.com/