Has anyone actually heard the security guards side of the story?

Right now we only hear one side.

We all know what we get when that happens.

Message: 6
   Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 02:10:44 -0500
   From: "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: protest

Which makes the matter even more horrifying. Previously and supposedly once
competently "trained" personel in public places who make these types of
spurious decisions?

It's one thing to "try and make ends meet." It's all together another to try
and make everyone else meet one's own ends.

Todd Swearingen