On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 10:20 am, Steve Spence wrote:
> Already Iraqi soldiers are surrendering and crossing into Kuwait as
> defectors. Kuwait government is forecasting large scale defections.

really?

I hope it is true.  just heard a disturbing discussion this morning about
informational warfare.  speading rumours such as mass defections, leaders
shot, suicided, etc.

heres to a short bloodless war. I doubt it'll happen but still.

Here is a question.

what should happen after?  I have no bloody idea.  I think I know what _will_
happen, it'll be a bloody mess.

anyone see any light at the end of this? (note: seems I have given up on
keeping out of this.)

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM