Hi all (with apologies to people outside our immediate area!),

there's an anti-war protest tomorrow (saturday) in San Francisco that the
Berkeley Biodiesel Co-op is going to make a presence at.

Since so many people see the connection between this war and this country's
oil politics, we're going to be there trying to draw attention to
alternative fuels as a part of the dialogue. Come join us at 1 pm at Civic
Center on the public library steps- look for the biodiesel signs/banners.
The protest actually starts an hour earlier but unfortunately we're coming
from a co-op beginners' biodiesel training so we'll be there at 1 coming in
on BART from the East Bay. Please bring an appropriate banner/sign.

mark

For a copy of our anti-war/biodiesel alternatives factsheet, please see:
http://www.veggieavenger.com/news/news.shtml

Elsewhere in the same website are photos of other recent demonstrations and
alternative fuel vehicle-related signs and slogans that have been used here
(there was an alternative fuel vehicle/hybrid EV parade at an antiwar
demonstration in January)

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM