From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2003 11:29 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [biofuel] Re: "Arrogance of Power" and a bunch of
otherwar-relatedthreads

Hi Kirk,

What part of "I must say that in this case I agree that you have acted
correctly" did you not understand?

If you would read what I said you may see that I was only pointing out to
Keith that he has been carrying water on both shoulders, I assume that as
he has not responded he did not take any exception to what I said.

You will not find any reference to "topic cop" in my text as I am aware of
Kirk's views on this subject and as it is his list I have two choices, I
can accept his rules or I can leave.

Best regards,
Vern

Vern there is a difference between a topic cop and interceding re a flamer.
You can't see that?

Kirk