Tom,

Sorry, got a zero wrong,-:) but it is nothing, compared with
what Bryan got wrong. Did not react, since my mind is
made up on this issue and I am very worried. It is to take
seriously and we have nothing to loose to do so.

Thank you for correcting me and even more for improving
my knowledge about it.

Hakan

At 06:31 PM 3/28/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hakan,
>The IPCC is actually a panel of 2000 leadig atmospheric scientists, and
>over the last 10 years they have managed to reach a concensus (very
>difficult for argumentative scientists!!!): the radiative forcing of the
>climate has changed as a direct result of increased CO2 levels in the
>atmosphere (up 50% since 1870). This is the quickest change that has ever
>been seen, based on geological records going back 2 billion years.
>Furthermore, this level of CO2 is unprecendented - sure, CO2 levels have
>fluctuated over the last millennia, but the highest concentration seen
>before now was 350ppm. Today we're on 374ppm and rising at 1ppm per year.
>I have been aware of the global warming theory and climate change for
>about 12 years. Today I am more worried than ever! It is grotesque to sit
>there like Brah and chuck in senseless arguments (the sunspot thing has
>been comprehensively rubbished by the IPCC) - even if nothing happens,
>surely the precautionary principle should apply? Hell, if your tax bill
>went up by 50% in five years, wouldn't you get a little tetchy?
>
>tom
>--
>Tom Tibbits
>PG, EXSS,
>The Blackett Laboratory,
>Prince Consort Road,
>London
>SW7 2BW
>http://www.sc.ic.ac.uk/~q_pv/
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Work +44 207 594 6678
>Mobile +44 778 607 5692
>Home +44 207 701 5303
>--

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM