Believe it or not this occured to me in the shower...

I was thinking about centrifugal filtering/seperation of BCBs, especially fine
ones, from BD (well, grease in general, but BD too)

it occured to me that if the mixture of animal and vegitable fats will
seperate out at low T due to gelling on the animal fats, then there is an
immiscibiliity between the two phases, or atleast a phase seperation. Either
way, one should be able to either seperate the gell particles from the
non-gelled liquid, or if all liquid it may be that the higher functional
(bulkier, more FFA bearing) molecules , which would be more viscous, would
also be removed by a certifugal processing to remove BCBs.

mind you, this may be true, but I bet it is not simple... I will have to
investigate this further with some friencds who know more about centrifical
seperation than I....

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM