In a message dated 3/28/03 7:33:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Extracted from links at www.rense.com: seems to be coming,
 in some part, from intercepted US/UK miltary communication traffic.

 >According to [Russian military] intelligence Pentagon made a decision to
significantly reinforce the coalition. During >the next two weeks up to
50,000 troops and no less than 500 tanks will arrive to the combat area from
the US military >bases in Germany and Albania. By the end of April 120,000
more troops and up to 1,200 additional tanks will be sent to >support the war
against Iraq.

 >A decision was made to change the way aviation is used in this war. The use
of precision-guided munitions will be >scaled down and these weapons will be
reserved for attacking only known, confirmed targets. There will be an
increase >in the use of conventional high-yield aviation bombs,
volume-detonation bombs and incendiary munitions. The USAF >command is
ordered to deliver to airbases used against Iraq a two-week supply of
aviation bombs of 1-tonn caliber and >higher as well as volume-detonation and
incendiary bombs. This means that Washington is resorting to the "scorched
>earth" tactics and carpet-bombing campaign.
 >
 >(source: iraqwar.ru, 03-25-03, translated by Venik)

attachment of "snap-on" guiding equipment, and carpet bobming tank postions
and enemy troop concentrations is scarcly a "Scortched Earth" policy.
  Also , more armor and more "Boots" on the ground allows a quicker war,
which also minimizes casualties, esp. civilians as the enemies' armed forces
can be more quickly defeated thus ending the need to bomb "rear areas".
    3rdly "supposed intercepts of Russian info"??? 1 must considder the
source, and that it is Rumor...at best,  yet is being spoken about as if it
were fact.
.....Is this yet again a .."Blame America first" ??? sure sounds like it.
.....Lets believe any rumor we hear if  it's bad.....and ignore what we see
in mutiple media on numerous channels, and in print. Written by media people
there in the field. Or do the armchair "war experts" at home know so much
more ?
........You want to pretend to know US military tactics, and
munitions...tread softly, you're in my ballpark now :-)

       Respectifully,

                  Jennifer USAF

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM