To: British Red Cross

Thank you for your mail. In fact you are very far from being
a non-political, island of neutrality. Just a quick search of
the internet, eg 1998, shows  71% of your budget for international
action as coming from the UK Government Department for International
Development.

The head of this department, the Secretary of State for International
Development is Clare Short. Members of Parliament had opportunities
to vote for or against the assault on Iraq on...

26th February 2002     Clare Short voted for war.
18th March 2003        Clare Short voted for war.

You are very much emmeshed in this business, and I believe very, very
unlikely to bite the hand that feeds you. I'll direct my contributions
elsewhere.

Andrew Preston

--

--
Andrew Preston
--

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM