On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:18 am, Jim Raddon wrote:
> Thanks,
> This is good news.  I was hoping I could use it on my deck.  It's much
> cheaper than what they sell at the store!  I'm in the wash stage of my
> 2nd batch.  My first was 1 litre.  This one is 10 litres.  I hope to
> build a 50+ litre processor  in the next month or two.
> Thanks again for everyone's postings and for upkeeping the biofuel
> websites.
> Jim

it depends what you want...

use a drying oil will result in a harder wearing finish.
Tung oil is a nice intermediate drying oil.
I use a mixture of beeswax, unboiled linseed oil and gum turpentine in low
wear living areas.

I can't google it atm, but I will look it up at home...

I think it was somethign like 4 oz wax, 1 pint unboiled (raw) linseed, 1 pint
gum turps....

melt wax, mix in linseed oil, allow to cool somewhat, add turps. We add
fragrant oils too - e.g. boronia, lavendar, eucalyptus oil.  the gum turps
smells like eucalyptus or pine anyway...

don't take this receipe as accurate - I will dig up the original website...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/FGYolB/TM