In Oz there is Owner Builder magazine... is there similar in the states?

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:40 am, Michael Ashton wrote:
> sorry forgot to add title
>

> From: "Michael Ashton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [biofuel] (unknown)
> >Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:56:37 -0700
> >

> >Greetings everybody.
> >I have been looking into yurts and so far I like what I see.  They seem to
> >be a very low impact housing alternative.  Might anyone have experience
> >living in one or have some knowledge that could prove useful?
> >Thank you.
> >Peace and flow
> >Michael

> >Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8.
> >http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
caia.swin.edu.au
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/FGYolB/TM