That is an interesting question. I think that as long the business is
cooperatively owned, and you give information to resources about making
home-biodiesel to individuals who would like to make it. It doesn't seem the
least bit unethical to make biodiesel say for commercial buses or city buses
or whatever for a profit. That is what makes ecological modernization work -
"waste" products can be obtained for little to no cost and transformed into
saleable products.  Please keep us posted about your proposed business
venture.

Justin from Flagstaff

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511