Chris Stratford wrote:

>And the relation to biofuels is that with this much 8V115HlT (manure)
>we can all provide biomethane for the next few weeks.
>--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, MH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Yep. It's a sunny day in the neighborhood. Too bad it's an
>exclusive, gated
> > > community.
> >

> >  December 30, 2003 ÷ As 2003 winds to a close, it is perhaps timely to
> >  assess the state of affairs in the nation's capital. As a long time
>resident
> >  of Washington, DC, it is striking how this city has changed÷and not for
> >  the better.
>
><snip enough dreck to fuel a memorial flame to some REAL
>americans></troll>
>
> >  Wayne Madsen has lived in Washington, DC, for 16 years. He is a
> >  journalist, author, and syndicated columnist. He co-authored "America's
> >  Nightmare: The Presidency of George Bush II."

Mr Stratford

If you have objections, please state what they are. Merely slinging
invective and abuse says quite a lot about you, but as a counter to
what it seems you object to it's a total failure. Be aware, however,
of these two list rulings:

NO TOPIC COPS.

NO CALLS FOR RESTRICTED DISCUSSION.

"REAL Americans", by the way, as the whole world knows, or thought it
did, welcome dissenting views.

Keith Addison
List owner

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511