Dear Keith

Perhaps your views are infallible, however may I take just a few
exceptions to a test?

Your comments (>)
>As for being shot in Iraq "for your views," do you really imagine that is
why
>so many people are currently being shot there? Who do you think is doing
most
>of the shooting?

I understand there are many graves in Iraq and a more will result because of
reasons
quite complex.  Nevertheless I referred to the mass graves of Kurds and
others that
opposed a Dictators tunnel vision.  I am sure that you can relate to that.

As a Veteran I support the Bill of Rights that support peoples independent
even if I do not agree with them, they can communicate and present their case
and conclusions.  I have the right to question the conclusions and examine
the
premises leading to that conclusion.  By the way you assume too much.
______________________________________
>... is this roundabout statement on Iraq, that merely reflects the
>latest in the long line of ever-vanishing "justifications" for this
>illegal war? - that it was all about, not 9/11, not terrorism, not
>bin Laden, not WMDs, not threats to the US, but democracy?

I understand that the Iraq Air Force parked their combat planes in Iran
for safe keeping during round one.  Would it be possible that they diverted
WMD equipment (possibly mobile) to the same "safe haven"? If not Iran
what about Syria?  Would you consider one Iraq 747 Jet to be a WMD?
I could present an argument that supports that idea.

>"The United States is not only number one in military power but also
>in the effectiveness of its propaganda system." -- Edward S. Herman,
>political economist and author

>"Propaganda is to a democracy what violence is to a dictatorship." --
>William Blum, journalist and author

I believe the United States is number one in many things. So Edward Herman's
view may be correct.

William Blum must have written many things, none of which I have seen.  I do
think this view is too extreme.  It is not the same when persuasion is used
in propaganda as compared to violence such as rape or other assaults or
murder
expressed in violence.  I cannot agree with that statement.  Really, do you?

>I am not an American at all, of any "class." Why do you assume I'm an
>American? Most list members here are not Americans, they - we - come
>from more than a hundred countries and just about every society.

Correction Keith, if you read carefully, I asked you a question not making
any assumption.  OK?  So don't fly off the handle or have a hair trigger
because
you assumed that I assumed you are an American.  I did not, but only asked
if you were and if you think you are in the class of gullible.  How many of
the
260 million Americans are in that class Keith?  All, most, some, a few? LOL

I enjoy a good debate it is fun, but I must get back to work.

Best regards,
Sid.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511