I was wondering if anyone was aware of any publicly traded
companies that are doing significant work with biodiesel and other
biofuels?  I'd like to look at investing in companies that are doing good
biofuel work, but I haven't had much success finding information so far.
Any leads?

Thanks,
Chris

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511