On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 08:34:08 -0800, murdoch
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for passing this on.  It's particularly good to see it in a
farm state, where the issues and advantages are so obvious.

In my view, there seems to be a policy of (wrongly-presumed-benign)
neglect of some of these issues from the Federal Level (never mind
from which party), and so in my view it's also nice to see a state
doing more to stem and check this neglect by some real thought, and
some attempt at action.

We'll hear even more about ethanol in the coming election-year
debates, but it's nice to see what I think is some intelligent
discussion of it, and of the critical topic of PIHEVs.