>"Whitacre advised that ADM has illegally disposed of genetic
>organisms by adding the organisms to corn glutten feed. The organisms
>are in liquid form and are sprayed on the corn glutten feed rather
>than disposed of as required by the Environmental Protection Agency
>(EPA). The liquid spray also added weight to the feed. Whitacre
>advised that Jerry Weigel and Jim Randall oversee this activity."
>Weigel was ADM's head nutritionist at ADM Biochem and Randall was the
>corporate president and overseer of plant process and operations.

Reminds me of a story years ago of when an Oil company put some
harmful material in home heating oil delivered to homes in Indiana.
An interesting scheme for burning harmful materials, but discovered
for some reason when there was a flood.  PCBs maybe?  That's how I
recall it anyway.

To visit your group on the web, go to: