If I understand correctly, Keith is proposing that the needs for the
biofuels biz list have been more or less fulfilled and that in part
due to time constraints, he is going to wrap-it-up and just keep the
biofuels list up and going.  That's fine and I offer no criticism of
that decision.

What I want to say is that of the many issues I've seen discussed, and
whose discussion has been furthered and encouraged by the existence of
forums designed to allow for fruitful brainstorming and information
exchange, one of the issues of prime ongoing not-settled (in my view)
importance is the issue of the relation of small producers to
government chemical and business regulations.

In my view, a primary way that the US (and probably other) government
opposes and messes up progress in alt fuels is to do and say nothing.
There is (in my view) a job to do here.... to provide for some
guidance and some response to what is going on in the community,
instead of getting in the way to decide if or when there are any
reasonable (by whose standard?) laws or regulations that would help
rather than hinder development of at-home and small-scale biofuel
production in the US.

So, even if the biz discussion group is ended, I hope we continue to
see productive discussion of this issue.

To visit your group on the web, go to: