Company reps generally have NO tech knowledge,just uninformed
double-talk.Independent pump rebuilding companies or large vehicle service
centers who have
their own in-house pump experts are good sources.I have had sucess receiving
info from GERMAN headquarted companies by going to the home office sources,not
regional flunkies.i have had much gm experience in dealerships,being friends
with mechanics who were visited in our dealership by factory experts from
flint,michigan several times to be taught secrets by our transmission whiz,so i
know
that most of the real talent does not wear a name tag or big title.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511