Hi Greg, Walt and all

We've had a few messages like this recently:

>If you want, contact me directly at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] , I
>have a couple more thoughts about the project.

Why would you want to take this interesting, very on-topic subject
off-list? Of course list members discuss all sorts of things with
each other off-list, on- and off-topic, but having brought it up here
please don't take it away again unless you've good reason. The
discussion would surely be more fruitful on-list with more people to
contribute, everyone can share what comes of it, and it'll be in the
archives for future reference instead of just on two list members'
hard disks. The list is for sharing, after all.

Thanks

Keith Addison
List owner

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511