Speaking of rusty drums, I have scavenged several and they seem to be
slightly pre-rusted on the interior. I know I don't want to put iron
oxide into my fuel system. Is there an effective way to remove this
rust or render it inert so I can still use the drums?

Maud
St. Louis, Missouri

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511