I'm not sure of the procedure for enrolment...So it's full steam ahead.
I have been working as a volunteer, mainly within Vanuatu, since 1997. I
recently spent 3 months working with a Rural Training Centre on Maewo island,
part of the Vanuatu chain. I was disturbed to find the prevalence of Ciguatera
in local fishes had impacted seriously on the local villagers.
After my contract had expired I came home and tried to raise funds to help "my"
villages source Ciguatera free fish in deeper waters. Apparently I'm not a
convincing orator, as the best I could do was dress as Santa and scratch up $75.
I have since sold my car and cashed in my "super" (retirement fund) to enable
me to purchase a boat which will enable me to "commute" to Maewo.
Biggest problem is fuel...hence looking at biodiesel
thanks
Lindsay

To visit your group on the web, go to: